“Yin Yang” is used to describe how polar opposites or seemingly contrary forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world, and how they give rise to each other in turn.
In the case of this compilation LYFSTYL has reached out to a few artist to rework classic tracks from the Golden Era of Hip Hop bridging the gap between electronic music and Hip Hop.
For the artwork I decided to alter a beautiful photograph that was shot by the talented Elizaveta Porodina.
So with out further ado I present you with the latest LYFSTYL Music Blog Compilation: YIN YANG.
- Outkast - Rosa Parks (shortcircles remix)
- Common - I Used to Love H.E.R. (The Bear and The Sea Remix)
- Gangstarr - Tha Squeeze (Monto Remix)
- Raekwon - Criminology (SertOne Remix)
- Nas - GHTO PRSNRS (Stewrat remix)
- Scientifik - Jungles of Da East (Marseilles Remix)
- 2 Live Crew - Be My Private Dancer (Chrome Sparks Remix)
- Del La Soul - Me Myself & I (Pinemarten Cover)
- Wu-Tang ClanC.R.E.A.M. (NanosauR Remix)
- Nas - The World is Yours (Monto’s Throwback Remix)
- The Pharcyde - Runnin’ (Flash Forest Remix)
- Tekitha - You (SC49 ReSex 80)
Remember to Like and Follow LYFSTYL on: